👋 Hi, I'm Abby. Welcome to my website!
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan studying user experience design and business administration with an emphasis in marketing. Passionate about changemaking, educational equity, and social impact technology.
In the News
- "Troy School District students named Coca-Cola Scholars semifinalists" (Troy Times, 2021)
- "Four Hundred U.S. High School Women Are Recognized for Technological Achievements" (National Center for Women & Information Technology, 2021)
- "Students Team Up to Solve Global STEM Alliance Challenges" (The New York Academy of Sciences, 2020)
- "Troy students win big at Women in Tech web design contest" (Troy-Somerset Gazette, 2020)
Individual Research Project (AP Research - AP Capstone Diploma)
Evaluates 35 local restaurants in an objective manner to study the hypothesis that numerical correlation between local restaurant public star-ranking and website quality. Uses Google Sheets and Google Lighthouse to analyze data based on the Web Assessment Index. Discusses implications of results for customers, restaurant owners, and web designers.
Current Work & Goals
What I'm Doing
What I'm Exploring
- The future of technology in business, healthcare, and education
- Education and work in the extended reality worlds
- Human-centered user experience design in business development
- The psychology behind marketing and social media