👋 Hi, I'm Abby. Welcome to my website!
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan studying business administration and user experience design. Passionate about changemaking, educational equity, and social impact technology.
In the News
- "Troy School District students named Coca-Cola Scholars semifinalists" (Troy Times, 2021)
- "Four Hundred U.S. High School Women Are Recognized for Technological Achievements" (National Center for Women & Information Technology, 2021)
- "Students Team Up to Solve Global STEM Alliance Challenges" (The New York Academy of Sciences, 2020)
- "Troy students win big at Women in Tech web design contest" (Troy-Somerset Gazette, 2020)
Digital Marketing: A Quantitative Analysis of Local Restaurant Websites
Individual Research Project (AP Research - AP Capstone Diploma)
Evaluates 35 local restaurants in an objective manner to study the hypothesis that numerical correlation between local restaurant public star-ranking and website quality. Uses Google Sheets and Google Lighthouse to analyze data based on the Web Assessment Index. Discusses implications of results for customers, restaurant owners, and web designers.
Current Work & Goals
What I'm Doing
- Co-creating a changemaking guidebook for youth all around the world
- Leading creative and marketing efforts for optiMize's Social Innovation Challenge
- Discovering data-driven solutions as a consultant at MECC Consulting Group
- Designing cool web projects at The Michigan Daily
What I'm Exploring
- The future of technology in business, healthcare, and education
- Education and work in the extended reality worlds
- Human-centered user experience design in business development
- The sociocultural and technological elements of urban technology